POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment : Re: Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Placing point on a sphere - 1 attachment
From: Zio Pera
Date: 19 Feb 2003 03:47:58
Message: <Xns9327640086C1Bfizbanlombardiacomit@204.213.191.226>
David Parrott <xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk> wrote in
news:kbT4uLAe6hU+Iwt### [at] quayles1demoncouk:

> I would be interested in the source, and also if you could post the URL
> again, I can't find the original thread here.
>
> Cheers

Well, the original URL mentioned in the thread is
http://www.math.niu.edu/~rusin/known-math/index/spheres.html

It seems that the posting in pbu was rejected; you can find
the tools I've made, with source code, on my scratch page:

http://www.geocities.com/ziopera_kolmogorov/index.htm