POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mechsim falling balls, 610 KBU mpeg1 : mechsim falling balls, 610 KBU mpeg1 Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  mechsim falling balls, 610 KBU mpeg1
From: Thomas van der Veen
Date: 22 Jan 2003 07:38:02
Message: <Xns930B8062E934Dveentukibmcom@204.213.191.226>
Hi all,

Another try of the mechsim feature in Megapov. Although the balls still
fall from the same spot each time, they bounce into each other so that
gives some randomness. I will post the source for both animation shortly.

Thomas

ps I hope this post doesn't get broken into pieces.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'falling.m1v.mpg' (611 KB)