POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mechsim: stairs and balls mpg1 367 KBU (1/2) : mechsim: stairs and balls mpg1 367 KBU (1/2) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  mechsim: stairs and balls mpg1 367 KBU (1/2)
From: Thomas van der Veen
Date: 21 Jan 2003 09:58:01
Message: <Xns930A9831A80FEveentukibmcom@204.213.191.226>
Hi All,

Just a little aniation I made with Megapov mechsim feature. It took about 4
hours of rendering and I nicked the radiosity setting mostly from Andrew
Cocker ( There are a few artifacts still left, but I didn't want to rerun
it (besides I have no clue what to change anyway ) ).

If anyone wants the code let me know and I will post it.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stairs.m1v.mpg' (367 KB)