POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The baddest of them all : Re: The baddest of them all Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The baddest of them all
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 2 Dec 2002 23:10:06
Message: <Xns92D8EBA25D802POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca> wrote in
news:3DE### [at] videotronca:

> I was bored and I decided to take POV out for a spin again.  I decided
> to model the face of one of my favorite movie villains.
>
> As always, comments are more than welcome.

What a classic!

I bought and played this DVD a few weeks past and was still amazed with
this film.

Would you believe that the first 45 minutes or so has no talk, only
music and visuals!

Just imagine if they had current CG technology back then...

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca