POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Newbie wondering how to "map" bricks on a cylinder : Newbie wondering how to "map" bricks on a cylinder Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie wondering how to "map" bricks on a cylinder
From: Tristan Israel
Date: 6 Oct 2002 16:39:28
Message: <Xns929FE5DB8DB64tristanisraelifrance@204.213.191.226>
I "played" with pov long time ago on my Atari falcon but I have not been
using it for about 6 years...

Yes, you understood... I'm trying to do what Christoph does in his tunnel
scene. I dnd all the files, but I can't manage to put the bricks randomly
around the cylinder. Could someone explain it to me ?

Second, I find that the brick is quite dark... do I have to increase the
ambient parameter ?

Thank you.