POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment : MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  MAB TWISTOR_01 - Memories - 1 attachment
From: Martin Belair
Date: 2 Oct 2002 16:10:56
Message: <Xns929BA49C852E1badhabit07hotmaildot@204.213.191.226>
Hi all!

After I saw the "Cable Knot" picture from Andrew, it makes me thinks about
one of my first POV picture I made in 1993.

Nothing special, but I still like it....

Just to give you an idea, POV 2.2, MORAY and "Connect The Dots" were the
tools that I had when my TWISTOR was created.

Marc Champagne was able to recreate a perfect match, from scratch, of my
TWISTOR with POV 3.5, (Without MORAY and Connect The Dots of course).

Oh by the way, Marc and myself are playing with POV since '92. We were
amazed by pictures created by Dan Farmer, Mike Miller (If my memory serves
me well.), Truman Brown, Steve Anger and many others... Are they still
alive? I mean, do they still have fun with POV???

Have fun!

Ciao!

Mart

--