POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments : Re: MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIKA Pink Floyd's next album cover? - 2 attachments
From: Marc Champagne
Date: 30 Sep 2002 21:56:17
Message: <Xns9299DF3D4A7A1POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in news:3D98FC7B.9FA07FB1@pacbell.net:

> It's a little on the dark side. <teehee>

Shoot, took me a half a minute before that remark hit base :))

> P.S. I really would like to see the source for these if at all
> possible.

I will post the code tomorrow night (let's say 24 hours from now)

All I can say for now is that there is no trickery of any kind, simply a
light source, a prism, and a surface under the prism.

I saw someone else's prism (The Ultimate Prism) but I was deceived by
it's author's code which used some trickery to get the effect he was
looking for I guess.

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca