POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : My first scene : Re: My first scene Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first scene
From: ingo
Date: 1 Sep 2002 15:07:29
Message: <Xns927CD79C5AFB6seed7@povray.org>
in news:3d725c43@news.povray.org Frantisek Fuka wrote:

> Following is my first ever 3d scene. Could someone please give me
> pointers what could be done better, more elegantly?

Good start!

One small comment on the code, always put "global_settings {assumed_gamma
1.0}" in your scene when developing a new one. It will make shure that
your scene will render to the same visual result anywhere.
Good use of arrays!

Regarding the image, now the difficult part begins, lighting and
texturing.

Ingo