POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : cpu usage histogram : Re: cpu usage histogram Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cpu usage histogram
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 13 Jul 2002 18:21:09
Message: <Xns924B30077C23raf256com@204.213.191.226>
"hughes b" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote in

> Histogram_Grid_Size=320.240
> So if the original is Width=640 and Height=480 you will get 2x2
> blocks.

but how to get 1x1 or 2x2 block in EVERY image width/height ?

> Hey, oh no! I just checked this out myself and histogram is set to off
> when ini file options are used, works okay if they are command line
> switches though. Did I do something wrong?
> Anybody else want to confirm this?

I had simmilar problem - therefore I asked here. Maybe this is a bug ?

btw. while experimating with diffrent ini options - some strange files
afair *.rca or .rc5 were created instead of histogram. WHat are thoes files
?