POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visual C : Re: Visual C Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visual C
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Date: 11 Jul 2002 17:29:20
Message: <Xns9248EE5E55749raf256com@204.213.191.226>
"Fox Neilson" <ine### [at] myrealboxcom> wrote in

> No no I'm sorry I wasn't clear.  I just want to use Visual C as the
> text editor for doing povray renderings.  I don't want to actually
> write any C/C++ code for this.  I just want to be able to open my .pov
> files with the Visual C text editor, and to be able to use a command
> line to actually perform the render so that I don't have to open the
> povray gui to do it. Does that make more sense?

You wan to use VC++ program as editor for .pov, or You want to use VC++
editor to edit .pov ?

2) imho makes no sens - just file->open .pov and edit it... and why do You
want to do so ?

1) function "Render()" in Your's program should save text (from editor)
into temporary .pov file, and then run pov's engine... what's the problem ?