POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rolling, rolling, rolling... : Re: rolling, rolling, rolling... Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rolling, rolling, rolling...
From: ingo
Date: 19 Jun 2002 03:20:00
Message: <Xns92325F831B681seed7@povray.org>
in news:B9352530.CEC5%goo### [at] aolcom Dan Byers wrote:

> "Slightly Left of Center"

Well done Dan!
Where the first experiments look more like action painting, "just" blobs
of paint on a canvas. This one is more like an abstraction of something.
It triggers my fanatsy. For me it's an abstraction of railway journey,
going through little towns with brick buildings and fields with yellow
flowers or corn. Also there is a lot of water with wild vegetation to bee
seen. Let's not forget the white puffs of smoke from the steam loc.

Ingo