POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : my first animation: spheres and checkered plane (and springs, particles, water, ...) - 619kb : Re: my first animation: spheres and checkered plane (and springs, particles, water, ...) - 619kb Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first animation: spheres and checkered plane (and springs, particles, water, ...) - 619kb
From: Gergely Vandor
Date: 8 Jun 2002 22:12:10
Message: <Xns92282AC104C65gergelyvamoraviaitco@204.213.191.226>
Raphael Quinet <qui### [at] gamersorg> wrote in
news:pan### [at] gamersorg:

> I wanted to test my particle system (as described in the message that
> I posted in povray.advanced-users) so I decided to create my very
> first POV animation.  Since this is my first animation with POV-Ray, I
> had to use the mandatory spheres on a checkered plane...  but I have
> added some features from my particle system, of course.

Pretty cool.

> I was inspired by the previous postings of bouncing cubes (balls and
> springs) so I decided to do something similar.

May I call myself the initiator of the Elastic Cube Movement? :)

At least I think mine was the first one coded in pov sdl and posted
here. :) (In fact an earlier version of it can be found somewhere on this
server, so I pretty much think I am the Pov-Ray Elastic Cube Pioneer.)

Sorry for this useless post. :)

--
Gergely