POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : expectation (140k) : Re: expectation (140k) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 14:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: expectation (140k)
From: ingo
Date: 28 May 2002 09:05:34
Message: <Xns921C9A0DECE58seed7@povray.org>
in news:3CF36F78.9CCDEFB6@gmx.de Christoph Hormann wrote:

> I started this picture quite some time ago,

To me, somehow the composition "wringes", but I can't put my finger on it.
I feel like moving the reflective statue to the right side, but it would
not improve, probably opposite. Chopping off parts of the image doesn't
help either. Maybe flip horizontal and then move the statue to the left.
The staircase should then also bend to the left.
I like this "ultra clean cool" and almost overexposed atmosphere/mood the
image has. Also the herd of figures moving along the great plane, nice.

Ingo