POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP) : Re: Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP)
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 5 May 2002 03:08:58
Message: <Xns9205200A8D71Acsbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Apache" <apa### [at] yahoocom> wrote in news:3cd4d678$1
@news.povray.org:

> Those darn stars are keeping me awake all night. Destroy them please!

Found this in somebody's sig on the 3Dgladiators.com graphics webboard[1]:

"Sometimes I like to lie in my bed at night, and look up at the stars. And
I wonder...where the hell is my ceiling?"  :-)

[1] Somewhat like p.b.i except for sci-fi art created by all packages.
Some of the stuff[2] there is stunning and--I'm intentionally throwing down
the gauntlet here--probably not easily matched in Povray.

[2] http://www.3dgladiators.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14801

http://www.3dgladiators.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13593
&goto=nextoldest

http://www.3dgladiators.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14129