POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP) : Re: Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imperial Stardestroyer (WIP)
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 5 May 2002 00:08:40
Message: <Xns920517878085csbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote in

> I'm working on a new Stardestroyer-model...
> Here's a preview :)
>
> comments welcome, but I know it's not yet detailed enough at all :)

The windows really spoil it, IMO.  What windows official ISDs have aren't
visible as more than points of light.  A good example of this can be seen
at http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/chron/isdflank1.jpg .

There's quite a few more eference pics at
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/isd.html if you want or need more material to
model from.