POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Serenity : Re: Serenity Server Time
16 Aug 2024 02:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Serenity
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 3 May 2002 02:42:40
Message: <Xns92031B94C34DAcsbhccse@204.213.191.226>
bla### [at] bizzarocreationscom wrote in

> That sarcastic comment I made about being a genius was not intended
> for you Christoph. Sorry if you took it as such. It was intended for
> Henshaw.

?

Unless someone has been cancelling articles here, Bill DeWitt is the only
person you called a 'genius.'  Might I suggest you learn to tell different
posters apart _before_ you go around trying to insult people?

And learning not to repeatedlt requote 2000+ line binaries for no good
reason wouldn't hurt either.  There are still people on dialup and they
won't appriciate redownloading a redundant and mangled uuencode.