POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : No Alternatives : Re: No Alternatives Server Time
15 Aug 2024 20:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No Alternatives
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 1 May 2002 00:53:03
Message: <Xns92018FEC11A8csbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Corey Woodworth" <cdw### [at] mpinetnet> wrote in

> I kinda like it better because both the models and the colors are much
> less tradional.

Thanks.

> I would like to see a bubble cockpit on the top though

At 1.3KM across, the ships aren't *quite* on the right scale for that kind
of thing.  :-)

I keep looking for techniques to provide a sense of scale on my ship
designs (the vast majority of which are quite large), but I've yet to find
anything that both works visually and makes sense technically.  So for the
moment I just don't do any kind of scale detailing.