POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity feature request : Radiosity feature request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity feature request
From: Rich
Date: 24 Apr 2002 20:36:37
Message: <Xns91FABD5277338spammindspringcom@204.213.191.226>
Would it be possible to squeeze in an object keyword that removes
that object from all radiosity calculations?  If this would take a lot of
extra code, then by all means it doesn't belong in 3.5, but if it's a
simple thing it's something I would really like to see make it in.  I have
a scene with multiple isosurfaces that do not benefit much (if at all) by
radiosity, but the rest of the scene really needs it.  The isosurfaces
really slow down the render when radiosity is used though.

--
Rich Allen
(Remove SPAM from my address to reply by e-mail)