POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : On Europa - on_europa.jpg (0/1) : Re: On Europa - on_europa.jpg (1/1) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 04:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: On Europa - on_europa.jpg (1/1)
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 19 Apr 2002 16:11:47
Message: <Xns91F5A4C257C11csbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Blane Bizzaro" <bla### [at] bizzarocreationscom> wrote in

> The higher res idea worked out pretty good. Thanks for the tip!

I think the lighting is still a little wacky.  You might want to try going
down to one light to the extreme left or right of the scene components
(well off the screen) and using radiosity to backfill the shadows.

The contrast with the starfield is also way too low; the stars and plane of
the galaxy should be much dimmer.

I would be interested in seeing the source, BTW.