POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fourth Age : Re: Fourth Age Server Time
18 Sep 2024 04:45:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fourth Age
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 10 Apr 2002 22:46:25
Message: <Xns91ECE7AAED4AFcsbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in

> Cool job, mighty scary alien ship (blender modeled?)
> Tough I had to apply a gamma correction on your pic to see all details
> in dark zones ( may be my monitor isn't well calibrated, I'd like
> others advices)

I've had a few other complaints about the image gamma so I've uploaded a
brighter version with a few minor changes thrown in.  The URL is still
http://www3.sympatico.ca/gcircle/fourthage.jpg .

I find it interesting how many people are reading it as an alien ship; it's
supposed to be design built by a group of humanity's descendents sometime
around the year 2900.