POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : long function with crash : Re: long function with crash Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: long function with crash
From: ingo
Date: 4 Mar 2002 09:46:15
Message: <Xns91C7A0C459B9seed7@povray.org>
in news:3c81965f@news.povray.org Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> Indeed, it should be.  I actually thought it was...

Limits:
* The minimum number of parameters per function is 1.
* The maximum number of allowed parameters per function is 20.
* The maximum number of function blocks per scene is 65535.
* The maximum number of operators per function is about 10000.
  Individual limits will be different depending on the types
  of operators used in the function.
* The maximum number of constants in all functions 65535.

If this is right, I'll put it in the docs (6.1.6.2)

Ingo