POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Garden for My Lady : Re: A Garden for My Lady Server Time
16 Aug 2024 08:09:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Garden for My Lady
From: ingo
Date: 24 Feb 2002 12:07:23
Message: <Xns91BFB8ADFEDDBseed7@povray.org>
in news:3c791634@news.povray.org Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> I'm afraid this doesn't quite work.

At first glance I would say you have a scale problem, yet I can't pinpoint
it. The wolf, the waterbird and the moon look to big, the trees and the
lady too small?

Things that could be tried: make the trees bigger and darker, get rid of
the dome structure/building (if that results in a "gap" maybe add a little
(sailing)boat), make the bridge blend in more with the landscape and
exaggurate the size of the butterflies even more (50% bigger?). Maybe a
little bit more overall contrast.

The plants and grass are great, the way the colours mix, it gets a painted
look.

Ingo