POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Garden for My Lady : Re: A Garden for My Lady Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Garden for My Lady
From: Rich
Date: 24 Feb 2002 16:21:49
Message: <Xns91BF921D7D571spammindspringcom@204.213.191.226>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in

> I'm afraid this doesn't quite work. Don't know why - tried a hundred
> or two variations with no sucess.

    It's hard to tell what the subject of the piece is.  That may be why
you think it's not working.  Maybe you could point the line of butterflys
closer to, or directly at the girl, and put one or two butterflys just past
her.  Get rid of the wolf, and add just a touch of turbulence to the water
surface (it seems much too reflective, especially in the distance).
    This is a great image!  Can't wait to see it evolve a bit more.

--
Rich Allen
(Remove SPAM from my address to reply by e-mail)