POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Berserk again : Re: Berserk again Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Berserk again
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 17 Feb 2002 02:29:25
Message: <Xns91B81954FC2B9csbhccse@204.213.191.226>
"Zeger Knaepen" <zeg### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote in

> This is an update of the Berserk, the ship I posted last week.  I
> decided to drop one of the 3 pods, because it resembled the Liberator
> too much.  It's still not finished at all, but it probably never will
> be :)

Not bad.

I think the lens flare is a bit too prominent, though.  Maybe make it
smaller and whiter.  Also note that the background starfield wouldn't be
visible when looking so close to a close-up star--the glare would wash out
the background completely.