POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment : DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  DreamTank.jpg (25k BU) - 1 attachment
From: Rich
Date: 21 Jan 2002 19:40:15
Message: <Xns919DB3BB7990Espammindspringcom@204.213.191.226>
Gang,
    Here's my fish tank so far...  I really need some more live rock,
coral, inverts and fish.  The starfish was done in SPatch, but I'm having a
hell of a time getting a good looking fish or two.  The live rock is a
blob, and I don't like it, but damn are these things hard to do without a
good windows-based editor.

Render details:
1280x1024, reduced to 800x640 in PSP
Three point light sources
Radiosity
Total Render Time: 12h 26m 37s
PC: Athlon XP 1900+ with 512mb DDR Ram

--
Rich Allen
(Remove SPAM from my address to reply by e-mail)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'DreamTank.jpg' (25 KB)

Preview of image 'DreamTank.jpg'