POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quartic Cylinders : Re: Quartic Cylinders Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quartic Cylinders
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 18 Dec 2001 04:44:31
Message: <Xns917B303C88EFCoridonHenshaw@204.213.191.226>
Arthur Flint <mra### [at] chesapeakenet> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

> Coridon Henshaw scribis
> news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

>> Just a handful of quartic cylinders hanging from the ceiling in a room
>> full of turbulent fog.

> Looks like the light setup for the "Gray Counsel" from Babylon 5

There are some similarities, except for the fact that the GC setup was nine
lights under a single quartic cylinder and that <flame> the fog was behind
the eyes of the deligates rather than in the room. </flame>

The truth is, however, that a lot of my earlier works (such as this one;
it's basically unchanged since 1997) drew some degree of inspiration from
B5.  B5 was just one of those **** series that can't be forgotten no matter
how hard one tries.

F'ups set to povray.off-topic.