POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A different radiosity test ... : Re: A different radiosity test ... Server Time
16 Aug 2024 22:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A different radiosity test ...
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 16 Dec 2001 12:47:38
Message: <Xns9179821B2DADDmrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
Jan Walzer scribis news:3c1bcaba@news.povray.org:
> another interesting artefakt is, that the separating wall (which is
> very thin), has
> lights in its edges, where it sould be the darkest point in the room
> ... Yes: I'm sure this wall leaves no space for light, to travel
> through at this point...

I have also had this bleed-through happen to me on a counter-top.
I had to make adjustments to error_bound to keep the bleed-through
from happening. Also a help was changing the pretrace_end value by a
small amount, but that value was not a consistant fix to the problem
as the error_bound adjustment seems to be.

--
Gis poste, Arto.