POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification : Re: Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Workaround for function problems in beta 8 without scene file modification
From: Coridon Henshaw
Date: 7 Dec 2001 18:24:10
Message: <Xns9170BB3381723CoridonHenshaw@204.213.191.226>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in news:3c11413e@news.povray.org:

>   It doesn't crash here (when I use the workaround).

Crashes here if I use Include_Header in povray.ini.  Further testing
reveals that beta 8 ignores the Include_Header directive.  Pov won't parse
any file referenced there nor will it issue an error message if
include_header points to a non-existant file.

Bob H's test scene works fine if I #include the workaround header.

Tests conducted on both my WinME and Win2K boxes.