POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coffee Shop - 2 attachments : Coffee Shop - 2 attachments Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:09:43 EDT (-0400)
  Coffee Shop - 2 attachments
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 5 Nov 2001 13:24:53
Message: <Xns9150882431033mrartchesapeakenet@204.213.191.226>
I found a picture of Allisen sitting in an Avalon coffee shop a few weeks
back. I said to self "I can render that.... well most of it anyway."
I can't do human figures too well so I used a manniquin that I found
in the IRTC files. I might be working on the coffee shop more but for now
I need to let my brain take a break.
I include the original picture that inspired me to do this.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'CoffeeShop.jpg' (49 KB) Download 'jensen05.jpg' (63 KB)

Preview of image 'CoffeeShop.jpg'
CoffeeShop.jpg

Preview of image 'jensen05.jpg'
jensen05.jpg