POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coding smooth shapes in Pov : Re: Coding smooth shapes in Pov Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coding smooth shapes in Pov
From: ingo
Date: 15 Oct 2001 15:04:47
Message: <Xns913BD66E3A99Bseed7@povray.org>
in news:3bcb1706@news.povray.org Hugo wrote:

> I'm developing some macros that I hope will make it easier for me
> to code some "beautiful" shapes. Here's an example of splines, but
> I'm not finished.

Started a simmiliar project last weekend after playing with Amapi.
Sofar I've got a working Lathe and a buggy 'ruled surface'/multi spline
mesh. Prism with spline controold scaling, 'Double Sweep' and 'Multi
Sweep' are almost working.

Ingo

Attachments:
Download 'msm.jpg' (7 KB) Download 'lathe.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'msm.jpg'
msm.jpg

Preview of image 'lathe.jpg'
lathe.jpg