POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : More minor, minor doc issues : Re: More minor, minor doc issues Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More minor, minor doc issues
From: ingo
Date: 17 Sep 2001 16:26:02
Message: <Xns911FE43554A2Eseed7@povray.org>
in news:3ba616de$1@news.povray.org Anders K. wrote:

> In the index tab:
> Lots of the index links take me just below a section heading. For
> example, the first entry in the index, "#break". Shouldn't they take
> me just above the section heading instead?

General rule I try to follow, if the link is pointing to a title or a
group of "linkto's" near a title, as in the #break example, the jump
will be made to a position below the title. The reason for this is that
I "don't know" where a page break will be placed by the doc-generation
scripts. Currently it is at a <h3> title for the windows docs, but this
has been different in pre-beta versions. Don't know what it is for the
mac version, nor what it can or will be in the future.

For all other items I'll see what I can do.

Ingo