POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL runs take 2 : Re: AL runs take 2 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 07:27:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL runs take 2
From: ingo
Date: 10 Jun 2001 10:20:02
Message: <Xns90BCA6280EB0seed7@povray.org>
in news:3b237d5e@news.povray.org Tony[B] wrote:

> I would also
> make the arm motion a little bit less, but I would move the
> forearms a little bit, and not leave them fixed at 90* with the
> rest of the arm.

When running, the faster you go the more arm movement.
The faster you go, the smaller the angle forearm, upper arm is.
While running this angle is quite fixed, as you want to spill little
energy.
(All this to a certain extend and if you're the guy who runs the 400m
on golden shoes, you can do it any way you want, you'll win anyway)

Ingo