POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov Editor not loading : MegaPov Editor not loading Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov Editor not loading
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 19 Apr 2001 17:31:33
Message: <Xns9088BC791C89Asdevetistarca@204.213.191.228>
When loading MegaPov 0.6, I receive two errors:

1) Editor Error: Editor DLL initilisation failed (could not resolve
'ExternalLoadFile')

2) Important! See the 'Built-In Editors' section in the help file!

I looked through the help, but didn't see anything of great value.

Any advice? I've been using MegaPov with Moray all this time, so it's never
been a real problem. Pov standard works, and an old (0.5? 0.4?) version of
MegaPov worked fine.

The same problem occurs if I try to load the Cloth Patched Pov.

Simon