POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 1 Nov 2001 : Re: Known bugs 1 Nov 2001 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 1 Nov 2001
From: Mike Williams
Date: 3 Nov 2001 02:39:31
Message: <XMJScLAOp347EwGf@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Mike Williams who wrote:

>The "unconfirmed" section at the end is there for my convenience. It's
>easier for me to capture the information when I first see it rather than
>waiting for a confirmation to be posted.

I guess this turned out to be a bad move. I'll continue to capture
unconfirmed bug information, but I don't think I'll post it again.

Several people asked for unconfirmed bugs to be added to the list. I've
added the details to my database, but they won't appear in the known
bugs posts until they are confirmed.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure