POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What happened : Re: What happened Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What happened
From: Glen Berry
Date: 21 Feb 2000 09:10:42
Message: <X0SxOHz0oNPpRmm91zdKbgzmR2cZ@4ax.com>
On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:10:59 -0600, "Bob Hughes"
<omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

>I try not to worry about any of it except for the possibility that someone might
>be making huge amounts of money from something I've done.  I'd guess that would
>be the sentiment of most anyone.
>It would have to be more than coinage and dollar bills too though.

Like I said, I'm not upset, and I'm certainly not worried. I tried to
convey that in my post. I'm just curious as to exactly what the
POV-Team owns the copyright to, as expressed in that statement.
Perhaps it is the overall "structure" of the discussion group, but not
the content itself?

I'm not worried, but it would be interesting to know exactly what the
legal status of messages posted here is. I believe I understood the
reason for the POV-Team issuing the statement, but so many times words
such as that have unforseen consequences, or sometimes because of poor
wording are unenforceable for their intended purpose.

Is there an international, intellectual property expert in the house?
:)

later,
Glen Berry