POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: FEMS : Re: FEMS Server Time
19 Jul 2024 17:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEMS
From: Mike Williams
Date: 2 Jun 2002 18:06:54
Message: <WrY+3HAdbp+8EwIa@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Fernando Gonzalez del Cueto who wrote:
>Impressive! It only needs a bit more FPS and to be a little longer to
>appreciate the dynamics better.

I did generate it with more FPS and a lot longer, but what you see is
all that I could squeeze under the 1 Mb limit that applies to this
newsgroup.

I don't want to post larger ones to my web page because I think I'm
getting pretty close to the bandwidth limit of my current provider.

It would also look nicer if it were a mesh2, so that I could apply
uvmapping to it so that you could see the rotation.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure