POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Technology test pictures: Room : Re: Technology test pictures: Room Server Time
15 Aug 2024 18:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Technology test pictures: Room
From: Glen Berry
Date: 15 May 2002 15:53:38
Message: <V7viPIXa9EqEF=6ONSBdhmLLK8vY@4ax.com>
On Wed, 15 May 2002 17:30:10 +0200, "Martin Hellwig" <hel### [at] dialde>
wrote:

>I included another picture of a spotlight which extremly shows what i mean.
>Try
>to build the light patterns on the wall with POVRay lightsources.

I'm very interested in these images of yours. I'm very interested in
anything that makes POV closer to "real-world behavior", and I've been
hoping that someone would do something like this for quite a while.

Does your software account for color temperature, as well as the light
distribution pattern?

I hope you will eventually release your patch. I couldn't find mention
of it on your web site. It would be great to add something like this
to POV 3.5, when it's available in source code.

Later,
Glen

7no### [at] ezwvcom     (Remove the numeral "7")