POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Planet POV (~17kbau) : Re: Planet POV (~17kbau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planet POV (~17kbau)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Jan 2000 18:49:55
Message: <UFiCOCaAVJ2UB2n4MDwX4nn6bp0r@4ax.com>
On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:45:28 -0500, Gregoire Millette
<gfm### [at] homecom> wrote:

>It's good to see people actually responding to this thread :)
>
>I understand that the POVray site will be up and running soon with all these new
>libraries and everything but will there be
>
>news about new softwares
>interview's with artists
>pictures of the week
>animation of the week
>reviews about new software or #include files
>tutorials, tips and other stuff?
>
>Those are a couple things I had planned on incorporating into Planet POV.

Speaking as my TAG member self, we have not yet considered putting the
first four on the TAG page, and now as my usual self, I don't think
they would belong there anyway.

>There are still things that require a humanly touch as opposed to just being
>generated by machine.  That is what I would offer.  There is so much going on in
>the POV-Ray community and I'm sure people would like a site that keeps them up
>to date with current softwares and happenings.

My two thumbs up for the project!

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700