POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Fractal patch : Re: Distribution of the fractal patch (and specs) Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Distribution of the fractal patch (and specs)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 1 Nov 1999 19:42:14
Message: <RTIeOIm8O8QkRzKD6kPBD6AoV=LT@4ax.com>
Two little things. How about just "exterior" and "interior"? The
other, not so little thing, how about a "power" pattern? It should
take a <u,v> (more like <Re, Im>) vector as the power Z should be
raised on. I think there was such a fractal in FractInt.

Maybe I am asking too much. You can't make POV FractInt. But when it
gets to fractals, I become uncontrollable *drool* *drool* (at least I

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700