POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : pov programmers to help ? : omni-blob or iso-blob :) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  omni-blob or iso-blob :)
From: Stewart #7
Date: 9 Jul 1999 13:24:21
Message: <Pine.LNX.3.93.990709121435.11539A-100000@alien.ufo.net>
Oops !  It looks like somebody else was working on a new "blob"
before I was :)  I apologize to you, LummoxJR, for any partial infringing
on your blob's name... my blob apparently tried to do the same thing, but
in a different way, so maybe "Omni-Blobs" should be a new object class
in POV :)

   So far as "my omni-blob" project itself - I am at a standstill.
Although POV seems capable of supporting my blob, I can see no way to
program it directly, and there are modelers which produce a similar
result... so I'm happy to let it sit for now, unless of course somebody
has come up with a way to program it ???

my best to all who took/take an interest in this

stu7