POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Wanna see my clothes ? : Re: Wanna see my clothes ? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wanna see my clothes ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 7 Feb 2001 06:13:29
Message: <Pine.HPX.4.21.0102071158240.28797-100000@rzpool09.rz.tu-bs.de>
I'm writing this with pine form my university account, because my home
connection is broken again, so don't wonder about the different header
etc.

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Christophe Bouffartigue wrote:

> Thanks a lot. I think that your Windows version will be much appreciated
> at the french newsgroup...

Maybe i should translate it, but i think my french is not sufficient for
that :-)

> For the syntax, I'm not sure I am able to do something similar to Warp's
> tesselation.
> Implementation as a function was *very* easy (copy-paste of the trace()
> function parsing code).
>
> The advantage of generating a file with a bunch of points is that you
> can do whatever you want with these points, not only a mesh (I'm
> currently thinking of making a lying dress, with 2 parallel copy of the
> points and a transmap....)

sounds reasonable, a more detailed documentation will probably also clear
things up.

> And I don't think I will do anything more until the end of the current
> IRTC round (for which the patch was wrote...)

Looking forward to it, i'm working on something too.

Christoph