POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac : Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac Server Time
27 Apr 2024 21:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 1 Apr 2006 10:48:45
Message: <PM000410607CE140E6@ordenador-de-oleguer-vilella-mitjana.unknown.dom>
What could happen if I do something wrong? I've got Linux Red Hat 9 on the
other computer and I've done that installation there some time ago, but if I
tray it on the Mac and I do something wrong what could happen here?

I've reported the problem to the Mac support, I don't know if they will read
it.

Regards,
Oleguer