POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar : Re: pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar
From: Peter Popov
Date: 24 Mar 2000 17:10:01
Message: <OefbON9RSXxyvV23AgclIo=YS0T2@4ax.com>
On 24 Mar 2000 16:32:30 -0500, han### [at] jaggercscolostateedu ( paul
hansen) wrote:

>Since "povray" is included in the "install" script, I was wondering if that binary
>was missing from povlinux.tar. Or should I just go ahead an do a build?

Maybe the relevant part of the script was used during the building and
beta stages of the Unix version and was unintentionally left
in.Whatever the reason, I guess if there isn't a binary included you'd
have to build it. IIRC the target is called 'newunix'

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet