POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : File formats for height_fields : Re: File formats for height_fields Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File formats for height_fields
From: Alan Kong
Date: 5 Oct 1999 20:05:56
Message: <MZD6N4a3HjijTrHEqTcBago=qPUm@4ax.com>
On Tue, 05 Oct 1999 15:57:36 -0500, Scott Stewart
<sst### [at] houstonquikcom> wrote:

>I checked my preferences and selected plain text.  Hope it comes through
>properly.  I have never used news groups before and had no idea this was
>a consideration.

  Scott, thanks for switching to text mode. Welcome to news.povray.org, by
the way.

  When you get a chance you might peruse the articles posted at the
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions group, as many of these topics
come up quite often as fr... well, you know <grin>. Also of interest there
is Ken Tyler's Links Collection, which Ken updates quite frequently. You can
also find his links on the web at http://www.povray.org/links/.

--
Alan