POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : By this art you may contemplate the variation of the 23 letters... : Re: By this art you may contemplate the variation of the 23 letters... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: By this art you may contemplate the variation of the 23 letters...
From: Mike Williams
Date: 8 Oct 2004 00:00:09
Message: <MWGv7XAD1gZBFwWm@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it B. Gimeno who wrote:
>Perhaps under the influence of Jorge Luis Borges, a labyrinth of open doors.
>Would be wonderful to count on some constructive critic, suggestions or
>comments before displaying in this forum a bigger and polished image.
>(This one has been fixed -but not finished- with Photoshop to improve some
>CSG errors).

I find that the mirrors look too much like openings for my taste, and
would suggest that they'd be better if they didn't go all the way down
to the ground.

I'd also suggest adding at least one more doorway, so that it's not
impossible to find a route that takes the man in the maze to rooms on
the left side of the image.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure