POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I think I found a bug : Re: I think I found a bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I think I found a bug
From: Yann Coupin
Date: 28 Apr 1998 17:08:44
Message: <MPG.fb063c3b2889296989681@news.povray.org>
Denjor(den### [at] ssvecorg) said/disait...
>     Hello all.  In povray for win 95 under the render menu (edit
> settings/render menu).  if you palce command line options there then
> press the  render button it doesn't render the current scene for me.  It
> render either the last saved version, or the last scene I was working
> on?  Is this problem unique to me?  I hope so, and I hope someone can
> tell me how to fix this.

I have exactly the same problem as you, the only way I found is to save
systematicly the scene before I render, or either to modify the
parameters then click on "set but don't render" then finally hitting alt-
G to start render with current scene file...

Yann