POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : NNTP reader for Windows? : NNTP reader for Windows? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  NNTP reader for Windows?
Date: 6 Mar 2014 00:17:02
Message: <MPG.2d81eae4667f40d2989680@news.povray.org>
Hello world. I haven't been in the POV-Ray newsgroups for years. Nice to
see some familiar names around still :)

I used to use Outlook Express since my dialup + Windows 98 days and it
was perfect. Then I switched to Linux, where there's quite a variety of
NNTP readers. But now I'm mostly back on Windows for... reasons.

Outlook Express seems to be gone now. Windows Live Mail (or whatever the
hell it's called now) can't do NNTP.

I picked one at semi-random from a list in Wikipedia and ended up with
MicroPlanet Gravity (using it to post now). It's absolutely horrible.
I still haven't figured out how to open an image attached to a message,
and it's possible it's just not capable of doing that at all.

Can somebody recommend me a sane NNTP reader for Windows?