POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just Words (and the 1st amendment) : Re: Just Words (and the 1st amendment) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Words (and the 1st amendment)
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 23 Apr 2008 20:56:04
Message: <MPG.2279886ff262b8e798a149@news.povray.org>
In article <480f2690$1@news.povray.org>, mra### [at] hotmailcom says...
> Patrick Elliott wrote:
> > Even if you could agree with some point this guy tried to make, what
> > ever any of them where, like the whole stupidity of the Drug War,
> > everything else is dripping with antisemitism (just babbling that some

> > Jews are not part of the conspiracy doesn't make the claim that *they*

> > created it any less bigoted, not to mention unfounded and insane),
>
> Jesus was Jewish ...

What!! Don't you know he was Christian, and white, and born circumcised,
and umm... lol

> > irrational projections of evil conspiracies, rambling idiocy, and other

> > nutso stuff. I feel sorry for the fact that what ever meds he "thought"

> > he needed are gone, but Yipes!!, at least keep taking the anti-
> > psychotics...
>
> I didn't read the whole incoherent mess, but aren't these the very drugs

> the OP is speaking out against.
>
> What do you do if you're paranoid schizophrenic and your paranoia leads

> you to believe the very drugs to control your condition are part of some

> government conspiracy?

Yeah. You have a point. I am not sure though if he was complaining that
they wouldn't give him the drugs, or that they are forcing him to take
them, or maybe space aliens stoled them, or something..

My suggestion, don't bother reading the whole incoherent mess. This is
the quality of stuff we get on Pharyngula, or in PZ's mail box from the
creationist defenders, on Denialism from... well, just about everyone
from anti-pharma, to anti-nuke, to pro-PETA, to you name it, and lots of
other places. Once in a while PZ, or one of the others, posts one under
some variation of the title, "I get email". Read too much of it and your
IQ will drop 50 points, your eyes and ears will start bleeding, and
*you* will be the one in need of medication. The only difference I can
seem to see from the right's nuts and the left's, with respect to this
sort of incomprehensible gibberish, is that the left doesn't have
political positions, like priesthoods, to put ours in. ;) lol

--
void main () {

    if version = "Vista" {
      call slow_by_half();