POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Will there be a new Version of Moray? : Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:06:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 19 Apr 2006 00:20:49
Message: <MPG.1eaf688b58a7607c989efc@news.povray.org>
In article <444491a4@news.povray.org>, t.d### [at] internlnet says...

> "Patrick Elliott" <sha### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> > >
> > Yeah, mesh editing would be nice (especially if it included being able to
> > scale an image to the background as you build a custom mesh, which is a
> > feature missing from like 90% of them. If you are not an expert on making
> > something like characters in 3D and even if you are, it helps a lot. But,
> > its not a critical feature.
>
> Wings3D and Silo can do that :-)

I have seen a few that do, the problem with those was that focusing
closer on the model didn't also scale the image and the image itself
could not be scaled to a larger size. For some cases this was a bit like
trying to reconstruct the Write Flyer using nothing but a postage stamp.
:p If I ever get my system back to the point where its working right, [I
think I am now having "both" a software problem and a hardware problem :(
], I will check them out.

--
void main () {

    call functional_code()