POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Platonic Solids : Re: Platonic Solids Server Time
9 Aug 2024 23:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Platonic Solids
From: HermanS
Date: 12 Nov 2004 03:18:15
Message: <MPG.1bfe9020f5f0bfc1989691@news.povray.org>
Steven Pigeon wrote:..

> The all-dress'd of POV: photons, radiosity, refraction,
> dispersion, focal blur.
>
> No post-process except for resizing.
>
> (I have a 1280x1024 render, if you want one, just ask.)
>
> Best,
>
>     S.

That's a very nice picture illustrating the possibilities of Povray,
although the solids themselves don't appear very clear. For the Platonic
solids appearing on my website I used povray in a much more simple way.
To be honest I've a lot of problems using photons, radiosity etc...
Herman
--
home page: http://cage.ugent.be/~hs